Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Party season

I am still recovering from the hangover from the most incredible party of my life that I went to last night. It's not that I haven't had more fun at a party before - I have, and in fact I sort of got bored and returned about two hours before the party got over by 4-4:30, but it was incredible because of the whole environment. I still can't believe we got away with a party like that, in the presence of families, and right in the middle of an educational institution. I am not sure of the legalities involved so, much as I would want to, I can not divulge more details. But, if for nothing else (and that assumption is in itself false) IIM Calcutta rocks because of this. Because no where else in India can I imagine a night like that. I love this place!

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

This is like cheating. Intrigue and do not divulge the details...
Aarrrghhhhhhh

zubin said...

I love this place too, especially after that night!!

And what does Captain Subtext mean, btw??

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro