Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Coito Ergo Cum*

First of all, my mood swings scare me. Actually the fact that they still manage to scare me is probably scarier.

Second of all, nothing like one screwed up exam to make you really happy. Either way, it's one step closer to that golden week free of submissions, assignments, project works, quizzes, case analyses, extra classes and every other form of torture B-schools have devised.

Third of all, venting my irritation with some of the not-so-fantastic characteristics of my fantastic college in the previous post felt good. Most people here are paranoid about letting out anything that might remotely give a hint to the media that we are perfectly normal (and hence, flawed) human beings, and not money making machines (ok, except some of my batchmates) as the media genreally portrays us to be. Look forward to some more tid-bits of life at IIM Calcutta - the rosy ones, and definitely the not-so-rosy ones.

My most immediate concern is deciding whether I stay back in the campus next week (50% chance), go home for a short while (45% chance) or go out somewhere else (do the maths!).


* Absolutely no connection with the post. I saw it as a friend's GTalk status message.

1 Comment:

Phoenix said...

Reminded me of old times, your styles of writing in this post. Almost as if you havent changed at all from those days

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro