Wednesday, January 9, 2008

After more than a year's gap...

...I shall be conducting a quiz. This weekend.

The last time I remember mentioning doing a quiz on my blog (the previous one) it had resulted in fireworks in my Comments box. Hopefully, this will be a tamer instance in comparison.

I have been participating in a lot of inter-college quizzes since I came here, but have got little chance to conduct quizzes. We don't have too many quizzes on campus, which I have managed to change for the better to some extent this session. I did two, one on campus and one at IIT Kgp in 2006. And none in 2007 at all!

So, it's quite fair that I am more than a little excited about this one. In terms of prize money, expected turnout and size of the venue (it's our own auditorium, but you've got to see it to believe it), it's the biggest I have done so far.

And yes, you are invited. I am not sure if there's anyone from Kolkata who reads this blog. In fact, at times, I feel there isn't anyone from anywhere who reads this blog. But then the odd comment does pop up to dispel that notion.

Anyway, this is becoming longer than I expected it to be. If you are not doing anything particularly important Saturday morning, drop by. Should be fun.
11am, teams of 3 (if you are alone, I'll find someone for you), IIM Calcutta Auditorium.

2 comments:

Robert Frust said...

Good luck! Wish I was there :). Even Nihilanth's been postponed.

Captain Subtext said...

Thanks. Yeah, I know. I wasn't coming there, but I was getting all the mails.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro