Thursday, January 17, 2008

Two Cents

First: I want to be like Simon Cowell. I think I am like him to a great extent already. He must have the best job in the world.

Second: Juno, for some reason, is being hailed as this great film, the Little Miss Sunshine of 2007. I found it absolutely pointless and pretentious. I really don't care about teenage pregnant women. They could not only Abort but also Retry and Fail as many times as they want to for all I care. Though, in all fairness, I have seen less than one-third of the movie by now, and if it is good enough to make me care for a movie about teenage pregnancies, I might write paeans about it in the next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And then you can successfully push up sales for turtlenecks.
Brilliant.

Captain Subtext said...

Damn! And here I was thinking I would spring a surprise on the world.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro