Monday, March 5, 2007

Dragostea Din Tei

I read somewhere recently that you are what you do in your free time. When I was in Delhi, I had loads of free time on my hands, and when I wasn't watching a movie or reading a book, I would be wading the hyperlinks of Wikipedia and IMDb.

Here, when on most days I am balking under the pressure of information overload, when I am not watching a movie or out partying, I spend time on YouTube. Post the (very boring) Oscars this year, I have been trying to look for past Oscar speeches on YouTube and elsewhere. The ones by Adrien Brody and Roberto Benigni are my favorites.

All that prologue is of course meant to introduce the link that I am going to give here. It was posted as a quiz on quiznet. Most quizzes there are really really bad these days, and the absence of some of the better quiz-makers of yore might be a case of idiots crowding out the intelligent ones. I ignore most quizzes posted on it these days, but thankfully didn't give this one a pass. It could have been a terrible quiz, but it's been redeemed thousand times over by giving all the videos mentioned in the questions on the original site of the author. I haven't seen most of these, but have heard people talk about them in the past. Hope you have a net connection fast enough for all these to load in a short enough time. And enjoy and thank me for bringing some much needed humor into your mundane lives.

Here's the link.

0 comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro