Friday, March 16, 2007

Life

How do you come to love a place so badly when you started off hating it?

I don't know if any of you will ever see this, but I'll miss you guys.

As I was telling one of my seniors today, I thought of this place as a come-down from IIT Delhi. I hated almost everything - the climate, the lingo, the rituals, the people. I cribbed, and cribbed and cribbed some more. And tonight, when I bid farewell to my seniors, I feel that a part of my life is being taken away very rudely.

Thanks for everything you have done for us. I rarely write anything with as genuine a feeling as this. You are one amazing bunch of people, and I'll miss the ones I knew, and miss knowing the ones I didn't.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed - wholeheartedly so

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro