Thursday, May 29, 2008

Such is Life

A year back:
- I was working in a bank, with work I hadn't been completely prepared for
- I was staying alone, and more or less enjoying it
- I had just started to get the hang of a new city
- The Gujjars were protesting in Delhi, and creating a nuisance
- Noida had just witnessed a gruesome murder case

Now:
- I am working in a bank, with work I hadn't been completely prepared for
- I am staying alone, and more or less enjoying it
- I have just started to get the hang of a new city
- The Gujjars are protesting in Delhi, and creating a nuisance
- Noida has just witnessed a gruesome murder case

Some things never change.
(I wrote this post in 2 minutes - I am sure there a lot of things from last year repeating themselves now, even if we ignore things like Indian TV reaching abysmal lows that won't change for a long time)

2 comments:

Atish said...

but there wasnt any IPL last year!

Captain Subtext said...

If you haven't noticed there are a lot of other things too that aren't the same as last year :D

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro